Saturday, August 17, 2013

Dear Swap Partner

I look forward to sharing time with you. This is an odd swap in that I will be sending you my favorite things. I think I am still going to look for a common interest so that you enjoy my offerings.  I have made many lasting friends through Shawnee's swaps.

My day begins at 7:30 am with a cup of coffee on the back porch. While my two chihuahuas Dilly and Schmoo do their morning business I check my emails and Facebook pages then enjoy morning puppy snuggles.  I always give myself around 20 minutes of nothingness for deep thinking.  It centers me.

Yesterday I made sure to started following all the gals for this swap with the exclusion of two that I can't seem to figure out how to link up to.  I am going to try to post something every morning as if we were all sharing the morning together.


No comments: